Monday, February 20, 2012

WHAT I WORE : THE FANTASTIC MR FOX DRESS

.

On Friday the mister and I had a date night and I knew right away that I wanted to wear this wonderful Fantastic Mr Fox Dress from Doubledutch Boutique. After I spotted this dress I was instantly googly eyed over it; and so excited when I found out it came in my size. The print is probably my favorite yet and the color palette is just perfect. Doubledutch Boutique seriously has some of the cutest stuff I've seen, and they are always adding new items to their shop. These photos were shot outside in the SUN! And can you tell by the smirk on my face how happy that makes me. It's starting to feel like Spring here, yippy!!! Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was fantastic! :)
signature
Fantastic Mr Fox Dress (+ belt) c/o Doubledutch Boutique
Long Sleeved Shirt : Target
White Tights : Target
Red Socks : Target
Boots : Heirlooms in Walnut by Nicole
Necklace : Early Jewelry

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE the dress! You look so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so darling! I love foxes. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, that dress is incredible! (Stopping over from my gal, My Girl Thursday!)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! I am absolutely a follower now after reading through a few of your posts. My Girl Thursday sent me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my GOSH, that dress is AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love this dress you wore.
    as always your taste in vintage fashion is absolutely awesome.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s stopping in to say hello from My Girl Thursday :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah foxes!!! I love the pattern

    This is the first time I came to your blog, you have a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress & the giveaway on My Girl Thursday!!! Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooooo SO cute, Sandi!! That dress is complete perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great dress Sandi! You look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is so cute! the print is perfect and i love that it is a collared button up dress!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eep! This dress is adorable. :)

    P.S. stopping by from My Girl Thursday. I'm so glad I discovered your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AHHHHHH!!! What a freakin' adorable dress, Sandi! I love it so much! It looks lovely on you. I've gotta check out Doubledutch Boutique - maybe I could get a custom order... :D

    Like many others here today, this is my first time on your blog. I was just checking out My Girl Thursday's Twitter feed when I stumbled upon your give away. You're so talented! And I had to check out your Etsy shop and everything! Great stuff! Excited to be following you.

    Your newest excited fan,

    - Steph
    http://www.nerdJERK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...