Thursday, February 23, 2012

WHAT I WORE : JELLYPOP'S

.

Over the weekend, when we had our date night, the mister and I also did a little bit of shopping. I found 3 tops and 2 pairs of lovely shoes. Four outta the five items were way down on clearance or else I wouldn't have come home with them. One of the shoes were these cuties. I'd never heard of this company before but these are by Jellypop. Don't ya just love the name, they sounds so fun to me. They are a bit taller than everything else I own (these are 4" heels) so I was excited to put them on and be able to now stand eye to eye with the mister... but knew also that I'd really need to be careful not to dive bomb the floor while walking. I wore them out all day yesterday and did perfect, no wipe as of yet. I love my new Jelly Jelly Jellypop's! Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? 
signature

p.s. My hair is a bit bluer today thanks to the sweet Bird + Cleaver duo, who graciously gifted me some fancy blue dye. Thanks friends, you're the best! :) 


Bird Cardigan : Mossimo, Target
Navy T-Shirt : Thrifted
Red Skirt : Thrifted. Altered by me.
Belt : Thrifted
White Tights : Target
Flower Hair Clip c/o Jenny (frecklewonder)
Shoes : Jellypop's Spoken Gray 
mine purchased at Off Broadway Shoes 
Over here at DSW for $40
Hair Color : Pravana Hair Color Vivid Blue (buy here)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

17 comments:

  1. Love that cardi! Those shoes are cute. I'll have to look em up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! like the twin version of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shoes are adorable! I'm looking them up in a moment.

    This outfit is my favorite yet! I love the belt with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm you are really stinking cute! can't wait to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :)

    Kellie - that twin one was fun to clip together.

    Sandy - thanks for stopping by! see ya tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit. you look SO cute and i don't need to tell you again how amazing your hair is but i will anyway....i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, and specially the bird cardigan! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i have just found your blog:) I love this outfit, the shoes are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute!! How can I contact you for blog re-do services, I clicked the top email button but it didn't work :(

    xo Neesy

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks ladies :)

    Neesy - email me at adalou1 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. See everyone agrees with me, that's was a super cute outfit you cute lady you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. sandi you look CRAZY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. freckle - your hair clip surely helped pull off the whole outfit. i loved the pop of red back up in my hair. thanks for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way cute outfit. I love the cardi & fun red skirt. I read your blog lots & love all the fun inspo over here. Have a lovely day!
    --Anna

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks anna and m! it's so nice to have you here :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't say it enough cuz, you are adorable. Your sense of style is wonderful, I ALWAYS love the posts on what you wore, firstly because I get to see you, secondly because we don't really get fashion here on the Cape as you know ha ha. The new BLUE is gorgeous with the left over turquoise. My favorite yet. And as always love to Ben And those kiddos. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...