Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WHAT I WORE : THE LACE KNITTED TOP

.

While on our date night a few weeks ago the mister and did a bit of shopping. I found some cute shoes, these Jellypops and a few tops. This lace knit top I found over at Forever 21 and it was pretty excited about it. I don't own anything like this currently so it's a nice add of something different for my wardrobe. I've been dreaming of warmer weather, blue skies and fresh cut green grass but as you can tell by the background in these photos our poor dormant yard is just not ready for Spring. We loved the sepia and brown tones which worked beautifully for the photos: which were all graciously taken by the mister. Happy Wednesday! 
signature

Lace Top : Forever 21
Black Shirt : Mossimo. Target
Jeans : Mossimo via Target
Belt : Thrifted
Feather Pendant : Halls
Bird Pendant : Etsy Shop Arete
Shoes : Etsy Shop Maggies Farm Vintage

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

9 comments:

  1. Love! Love! Love! Everything about this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top! I also like the way you added that belt. I'm always unsure where and when to wear belts over tops/dresses. This works!! I might have to go searching for that top at Forever 21. You look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, everyone is finding the *cutest* stuff from Forever 21! :) Love that top and love how you styled it! :) I see a trip to F21 in my future...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute top, I love lace, specially white lace, and it looks great with blue hair <3

    have an awesome day(:
    ps Im the one that won your beautiful embroidery piece, Im so happy"!

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable outfit! You are too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love that top so much, and with the shoes it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most lovely outfit post I have seen in a while :) Definitely something I would love to wear myself.
    Toni xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...