Tuesday, February 28, 2012

YUKSEK'S OFF THE WALL VIDEO

.

I recently came across the work of Yuksek (Pierre-Alexandre Busson), a French born electronic music producer, remixer and DJ. This video and the making of this video are awesome. The boy and I really enjoy playing with Photo Booth and you can see us goofing around over here. So when I came across this video I just knew he'd enjoy it and boy did he ever. It was an instant hit and we couldn't stop giggling over everything. His favorite part was the huge eyes. I love the music too, it's kinda a catchy little ditty. Enjoy!
signature


images - eyeball image & keyboard  //  image with flags

1 comment:

  1. So amazing! Great share!

    http://thecharleygirl.com

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...