Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ARTIST : BELLER "RE-TURNED" WOODEN BIRDS

.

I spotted these birds early this morning over on "From Scandinavia with Love" (which btw is a great design site packed with inspiration, linked below) but I just had to know more about these wonderful birds. A little click-click and then link on over to Beller and I then spotted exactly what I was looking for. Norwegian artist Lars Beller Fjetland has nurtured his lifelong fascination for the marriage of function with the finest of nature's materials. Thus thru furniture, interiors and lighting. Among these concept these birds were one of his creations. Amazing, right?! Now if I could only get my hands on a set they would look oh so lovely in our home. Enjoy!
signature
Image credit via Beller spotted via From Scandinavia with Love

1 comment:

  1. Those are precious! They remind me of matryoshkas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...