Monday, March 26, 2012

BENANDI SHOP UPDATES // BIRDIE NECKLACES AT NOON (CST)

.

Well here's another peek into what I've been working on lately. Do these look familiar, remember my wall hanging post from last week. Well these necklaces will be the first jewelry items to pop into my handmade shop, Benandi, today at noon! Over the next few weeks there will be more fun items which I'm hoping you'll all love. This is a completely new venture for me as I branch out to explore my artwork in different mediums than the norm of ink on paper. I'm eager  and excited to share it all, so you'll be seeing a handful of updates here on the blog as I go. Thanks for being so patient as I get everything in order. Did I mention I'm going to be taking custom requests on a few of my pieces? These birdie necklaces (plus the wall hanging) will be offered as items which will be customizable, with a name of your choice that is. Fun, fun, right! The details for this will be on the listings in the shop today at noon. Have a Happy Monday!
signature
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mini Collections Mondays // For those of you following this collection, hopefully you didn't miss it today, as it posted right before this post earlier this morning. Thanks again for all of your support and sweet comments. :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

4 comments:

  1. Love the leather and claps you decided on! These are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And I agree with Nicole. That color for leather is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Birdie design is too cute for words!! I love it. I can't decide which I like more..the wall hanging or the necklace:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!


    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...