Friday, March 30, 2012

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT // LOLA

.

Lola's owner is a friend and co-worker of mine who had seen my recent work and was hoping to get a print for her misters bday. Hush, hush, it's a still a surprise and she won't be sharing it with him till next week. I was excited to doodle such a pretty pup though and her eyes are just so fabulous. Such character and personality thru them and don't they even kinda look like mascara? I want permanent mascara eyes, how cool would that be. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! :)
signature

CUSTOM PORTRAITS //
Looking for a custom pet or person portrait, do you have another idea in mind you'd like me to doodle up.
I am available for custom work you just need ask. To receive a quote or discuss what you're dreaming up please email me at adalou1(at)hotmail(dot)com

6 comments:

  1. Loooooove your pet portraits, Sandi!! I might just have to get one of Royal and Pagoda soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You did a really great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You continuously amaze me everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, this is just amazing! i adore it <3 you my friend are still so full of surpising talent xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pinned,tweeted, googled plus and facebooked this is too amazing not to share

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...