Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT // POPPY

.
I've been doodling daily and sharing snapshots of these images over on my instagram, and thank you all who have kindly commented on my work already, I so appreciate your support! Abby recently saw one of my doodles I did for Gray and contacted me about a possible custom pet portrait of her faithful pup, Poppy. After seeing Poppy's photo, her fabulous spots and her spunky personality, I was excited to get to work. I really enjoyed illustrating this cute little BIG doggie, she's surely the prettiest Dane I've seen. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Would you like me to doodle up your lovable pet too? :)
signature

UPDATED INFO //
I've already had a few people ask about this and I guess I should included that you may email me at adalou1(at)hotmail(dot)com for a quote. Thanks :)

14 comments:

  1. Perfect! Your doodles blow my mind lady! Poppy is the cutest dane ever for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I definitely need a portrait of my pup! Let me know if you have time and how much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect! You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I just love this and would be so incredibly interested in portraits of my boys!!! just let me know as soon as you get all the practicality figured out!
    (strawberrymohawk.com)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so all over this! How much, how much?! I want one. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Andrea and Amanda, feel free to email me at adalou1(at)hotmail(dot)com for a quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi you are so good! It KILLS me! I can't wait to commission you for my tattoo design. I can't wait to have one of your doodles on my skin forever (and ever and ever) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. The portrait is gorgeous!! You are so talented. That is one cute pooch :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummmm amazing!! that dog is beautiful. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to have you do one for Cypress, these are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ummmm..I'll definitely be emailing you soon about this. Incredible! :D

    ps. Poppy has two different colored eyes? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job friend!! I am in the works on doing some custom couples portraits as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. super amazing! I'm thinking I might need to contact you and see if you can fit 3 dogs in a portrait - I have a posse of fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would LOVE it! I adore your work-- and I have a wonderful little pup who I'd love to immortalize in a piece of art~* Judging from the amount of responses, I think there is definitely a market for it!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...