Thursday, March 08, 2012

CUSTOM PORTRAIT // GRAY

.

I've been working really hard and doodling A LOT lately and I won't lie, I'm biting at the bit to share it all with you. I have been giving sneak peeks on instagram as things are slowly getting wrapped up but I really want all my ducks in a row before I go showing you something. But I promise you it's exciting, I'm excited, and it's going to be HUGE! Or at least I hope it will be... On a side note, I wanted to share what else I've been drawing up lately. Gray recently contacted me about doodling him a portrait. He had seen my style and commented about liking my work. Though I was utterly flattered, I was honestly a bit worried. Why? Well I don't really drawn to many guys. Something about drawing female figures has always been so much more interesting to me, so drawing up a dude, well it just don't come naturally. I decided I'd give it another shot though and whatta think, does it look like Gray? We were both pleased with the end result and I think I may have to start trying my hand at doodling guys again. Oh and if you pop over to visit Gray, make sure to wish him a Happy Birthday today!
signature

7 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...