Wednesday, March 07, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

.

Today's a very special day as today's my sweet mom's birthday! And I couldn't be more excited because this is the first year in a very long time I will get to see her on her special day. It will be late tonight when I see her but I'm still happy to be spend time with her as they (my dad too) are coming in visit with us for a week and help get that kitchen underway. They were generous enough to travel here on her birthday non the less, and she even commented that she was just so excited to see her grandkids on her birthday. She's the best and I can't wait to see her. Happy Birthday Mom! We'll see you soon. :)
signature

6 comments:

  1. Can't Wait to give everyone Hugs!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how awesome - please tell your mom Happy Birthday from us she has always been so sweet everytime I've seen her. Enjoy your visit with her and your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Happy birthday to your ma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday (again) Auntie Kim! Sandi, I hope that your Mom & Dad made it there safely. I am looking forward to hearing all the Wyeth and Penny stories when they return! I hope you all have a great and productive week. MUCH love to all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your sweet, sweet mama!! So glad she is in town with you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...