Friday, March 02, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND!

.
We're gearing up for weekend 2 of our kitchen renovationOur delivery truck dropped off our new cabinets Wednesday night, and boy oh boy is the garage now packed... but everything is slowly coming together and we're pretty excited to get started. We're on the hunt for a new sink, backsplash tiles and a counter so I won't be online to much this weekend but you can follow me via instagram or twitter (@adalouvintage) if you'd like to see what we're up too. The fam and I hope you have a sweet treat kinda weekend filled with yummy food (maybe even halloween cupcakes like these kiddos are happily scarfing down), relaxation and time with the ones you love. Happy Friday, see ya soon!    
signature
These silly cabinets are stealing my whole parking space, just to give you a sense of how big they all are.

4 comments:

  1. I want to renovate some of the rooms in my house but I'm afraid it will be a nightmare! How are you guys holding up! A pain in the ass to be without a kitchen, but E.X.C.I.T.I.N.G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! Enjoy the reno-weekend!!! Can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done. Give everyone a big squeeze from NC - Love ya and ha ppy shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! I can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant wait to see the finished project! so happy that your parent's are getting to come and help and see the munchkins! we love you and miss you. Mariah likes looking at the pics of her cousins <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...