Thursday, March 22, 2012

JEWELRY I'M LOVING // AMIRA JEWELRY

.

So lovely! I found this handwoven macrame chevron necklace made of rare waxed nylon strings from Brazil, over on Big Cartel, created by Amira Mednick of AMiRA Jewelry. She has a bunch of other lovely pieces, like the rings and geometric earrings over on Etsy too. Isn't this beautiful though? I'm such a sucker for Chevron patterning. What about you? Happy Thursday!
signature
Find ARiMA Jewelry elsewhere
Site  //  Blog  //  Big Cartel  //  Etsy  //  Facebook

(All images credited to ARiMA Jewelry)

3 comments:

  1. I really like that! Checking out her shop now...:) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you always post such awesome things!! That necklace is amazzzzzing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow thats just stunning!! and completely unique, I've seen plenty of chevrons and friendship bracelet weaving, but this is on another level!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...