Friday, March 02, 2012

JEWELRY I'M LOVING // PENDANTS BY ELSA MORA

.

I recently spotted these fantastic pendants by Elsa Mora over on her blog and just loved the tiny details and selected color palettes. I'm love, love, LOVE birds and these are just so beautiful to me. Noted number 2 (above) is most definitely my favorite of this mini collection but I also love the patterning and floral like elements on number 6. I wish I would have spotted them sooner as all have since sold. Which one's your favorite?
signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh geez I'm loving it too. #3 is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 2, 3, and 4! I wish I had seen these sooner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like #5. The three little birds are so cute, plus it looks like an illustration to a fun little story. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...