Thursday, March 01, 2012

LUCKY CLOVER DESKTOP // MARCH 2012

.

Well Happy March 1st the month of four leaf clovers, pots of gold at the end of a rainbows (which mind you I've never found) and all around good luck! But what about green? Green's a great color and probably one of my favorites (I love me some mint green to be exact!). I hope the month ahead of you is filled with endless luck. And to kick of the month in style how about a free lucky clover desktop. Enjoy!
signature

p.s. we can be twins, as your new free wallpaper matches my blog header ;)

Desktop Measurements // 1680 x 1050 pixels
Click HERE or image above for a larger free file.
For personal use only.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! Instead of a shamrock desktop background, mine will stay as my son's photo, as he turns two on St. Patrick's Day! Have a good one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! its a lovely design

    ReplyDelete
  3. AmiiScarlet - Yah on your sons 2nd bday, our littleest one will be 2 in May :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyy fall! Love the deep green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I downloaded this and it looks great!
    Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a nice background! i really like your blog header, as well. i wish i had even a drop of talent in graphic design and that sort of thing :(
    -Nicole
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...