Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MARCH SPONSORS

.

I am so honored to have a great group of ladies here on my sidebar this month of March. If you haven't had a chance to poke over to their page yet, I encourage you to do so. You may click via the links to the right side of this blog, or by the clicking their names linked in the list below. These ladies are all so talented and run some great personal shops and blogs. I hope you're weeks been off to a great start. Guess what... the sun decided to join us yesterday and again today. It's over 75 today so I'm going to enjoy a nice lunch outside. Happy Wednesday!
signature

1.) The Little Big Blog
2.) Anna Z
3.) So Fawned
4.) Living Apockylypse
5.) Pussycat Vintage
6.) Silly Grrl
7.) My Girl Thursday
8.) Kelly Button
9.) Button Up Buttercup
10.) Scarlet Begonia Vintage
11.) Frecklewonder
12.) Oana Befort
13.) Blythe Ponytail Parades
14.) Miss Tea Cups

P.S. The list above is in no particular order.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...