Monday, March 26, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS : BUSINESS CARDS

.

Last week for Take Ten Tuesdays I shared some creative reached around business cards, you can view them here. In my post I mentioned I own a decent handful of cards myself and I had one sweet comment from miss Mandy asking to see some of my collection. I'm not going to share them all, cause there are far to many, I've collected tons of them do to either the wording, layouts, colors or they have just been aesthetically pleasing to me. I'm going to sound completely bias* but I think designers/artists seriously have some the best business cards out there. Like I said I picked thru some of my favorites to share today and I hope you enjoy them. Happy Mini Collections Monday!
signature

p.s. I'll be back at 8am (cst) with a shop announcement, hope you'll swing back by ;)


Top image business cards belong too the following:
Decoy Lab  //  Petit Reve  //  Happy Doodle Land  // Aunt June  //  Two Stitches (no longer)

*I told you I'm partially bias to artist/designers. 
All yellow links belong to talented co-workers. 
All but 2 of these links are lovely KC local artist ;)

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing other people business cards, thanks for sharing part of your collection(:
    I have cards for my little business but I recently made a few personal cards (im an artist) by hand and really like how they turned out.

    Hopee you Have a lovely monday(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love creative business cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love looking at business cards...so many great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE getting other people's business cards! These are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these business cards..look very creative..i might need it when design Metal business cards..thanks you share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...