Monday, March 05, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS : PRESCRIPTION GLASSES

.
I wear glasses daily for a stigmatism and distances seeing. I have a small collection, the one on the top left though had been previously worn for over 10 years before I finally got around to getting new pair. I just found the two pair on the right which I am hoping to get updated with my new prescriptions so I'll own a few styles which I can happily sport for different looks. Do you wear glasses? If so what do they look like? Hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday! Enjoy!
signature

1. Caroline B.K.  //  2. Europe Eyewear, TabithaRusset  //  3. Calvin Klein Collection CJ7763
4. Romco  //  5. GlassesUSA iSee 025 my current glasses worn here

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome collection! I would love having so many choices. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...