Friday, March 16, 2012

MUSIC : VAMPIRE WEEKEND

.
Photo via here (edited by me)

We've been listening to Vampire Weekend for a few years and I still love the sound of their music. Something about it I just never get sick of. I love the song M79 but sadly there is no music video you can hear the songs here though. The strings of the violins playing in the background of that sing, and the overall style of their music, the ooo's and ahh's they throw in there, something about it all is just catchy and I secretly love dancing about our living room to it... if you can imagine that ;) I was listening to them late last night while doodling and I thought, Vampire Weekend, the weekend's here, it all made perfect sense, kinda ironic don't ya say. Well I hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful weekend!
signature
(click above to link to their site)





0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...