Monday, March 26, 2012

NICOLE'S FAV FIVES // RAINY SPRING DAYS

.


Hello Adalou readers! It's been awhile but I'm finally backed and couldn't be more happy about it! Spring has arrived in some very different ways all over the country but one thing you can count on is that we are going to have some showers before summer gets here. I've put together a look to make sure you still look bright and super stylish on those dreary rainy days! I hope you enjoy my picks and your spring has started off amazingly! Be sure to hop on over to my blog to see what sweet Miss Sandi has put together for her Fav Five this week! 
PCVN_newSign
IMAGE CREDIT
Jacket  //  Earrings  //  Umbrella  //  Boots  //  Bag
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thanks so much Nicole for sharing your collection today. You may click here to view Nicole's previous Fav 5's on the AdaLou blog; or pop on over to Pussycat Vintage and say hello and view my Fav 5's here. Happy Monday friends!
signature

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...