Tuesday, March 13, 2012

THE SANDI SOCKS BY MANZANITA (REBECCA)

.

Do you know of Rebecca from the blog Manzanita. Surely you do. If you don't you need to pop on over to her blog and say hello and I would encourage you to subscribe to it while you're at it cause this lovely lady is so multi-talented it just amazes me. She paints, blogs, dresses oh so cute and is a the crochet queen in my opinion. Yesterday I was in awe as she announced a new creation for her shop, "The Sandi Socks" which are these beautifully hand crocheted scalloped edge socks (photo above). They are fabulous! And I am so truly honored to have one of her creations named after me. It seriously made my day and I couldn't be more thankful for this so thank you Rebecca, you are so talented! Keep up the awesome work you crafty lady you ;) Make sure to check out her Etsy Shop too. She has some fabulous hair accessories, bows, scarves and more.
signature

All images courtesy of Rebecca // Manzanita

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with those socks! Rebecca is oh so talented! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and thoughtful tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those socks are just gorgeous! I agree she must be the crochet queen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...