Tuesday, March 20, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : BUSINESS CARD INSPIRATION 1

.

I love paper research. Prints, repetitive patterns, gift wrap, stationary, business cards and more. Would you laugh at me if I mentioned that I have a rather large collection of personal business cards (probably over 100+) which I've kept in a container over the years cause the designs were just to amazing to throw away. It may seem like nothing to some but I feel that a business card kinda tells a small story about the individual who owns it. Some are simple and some a bit more flashy but all of them so unique. A few business cards which I'm loving lately. Happy Take Ten Tuesdays!
signature

1.) Dustin K. Friesen  //  2.) Alexandra Bell  //  3.) Rebekah J. Murray  //  4.) Oh Hello Friend (Danni)
5.) Shyama Golden  //  6.) Kristen Knodt  //  7.) Austin S. Clemens  //  8.) Ovi Prunean
9.) Mary Da Ros  //  10.) Paisley Quill

2 comments:

  1. Loving this collection of cards! I think business cards are neat projections of people as well! I'd love to see some of your collection sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! thank you for the addition. i'm so glad you liked my cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...