Friday, March 23, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (36)

.

I'm loving that over the shoulder messenger bag, it's so wonderful. I'm in love with yellow lately so this really caught my attention. Those mid century mod spice containers caught my eye too, as they would be a nice touch in our remodeled kitchen, but then again I may have to repaint the walls from green and I'm not to sure if that would fly with the mister. The bottom image of The Forgotten Temple of Lysistrata. Ok WOW!!! Take me here please. How cool is that? Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Happy Friday!!!
signature

5 comments:

  1. I love that bag! So cute! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this makes me want to travel sooo badly! and go to greece to get some gelato haha! YUM! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So glad you featured our bag! Thank you, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place cannot be real. Can it? Really? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT TEMPLE AAAH I bet Greece has lots of amazing hidden treasures like that. Italy too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...