Friday, March 30, 2012

WEAR WARE WHERE (37) + HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA

.
We're waiting on or faux wood counter tops. I can't wait for them to arrive, still a few more week. In the mean time I keep spotting wood inspired products. How lovely is that printed pillow. So lovely! I really am drawn to clean graphic patterning like this one. That house is pretty impressive too. Enjoy and Happy Friday!
signature
(Image credit above)

And a lil Birthday shout out this morning for my lovely SIL! Hope it's a happy one Bee.  See ya soon! :)
(Image credit above via here & edited by me)


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!   RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...