Thursday, March 29, 2012

WHAT I WORE : CHECK OUT MY BUNS

.

Yippie! So I can finally pull my hair in small buns, you were thinking the other buns, how silly of you. Either way I'm pretty excited about this cause I've been waiting what seems like forever for my hair to grow a bit longer. It's in a weird stage where it's not long but not short. I'm currently on the hunt to find hair do's which work well for the inbetweener (if that's a word) lengths. Do you have an up-do you love and wanna share? You also may or may not notice in two of the photo's below I'm wearing a collar... I just couldn't decided which way I  enjoyed more. The collar kept moving around so I removed it for a majority of the photos. And what think of that cute little moss and dandelion down bottom, isn't it so adorable. They're weeds but they are oh so cute. Hope your day is happy!
signature
dress : thrifted
collar : thrifted
knee socks : Target
shoes : Target
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!  FOLLOW ALONG -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

12 comments:

  1. That is a fab dress, and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at the same stage, it's SO AWKWARD! Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe... buns.
    You're a funny mama... and I know that thrill - for the few times I start to grow my hair out - then freak and chop it off again!
    I just did some wild stuff too... you may see my head glowing over here ;o)
    Enjoy those piglets... lol
    Mel
    www.needleandnestdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I love how you tied this outfit together and those shoes are killer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I really love this. Your hair is so dreamy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! I don't have the patience to get my hair long enough: even if I did, my hair always slips out of little updo's like this. But I adore them on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice buns...and your hair looks great too! BOOWAKISHAAA! Kidding, you're adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love how your hair matches your dress and your buns are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that Manic Panic in Ultraviolet? My hair turned out almost the same exact color, despite not being violet at all, i love the peacock blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks ladies I appreciate it! and the Aquarians it's actually pravana blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. When my hair finally reached that length, I think I danced for a whole day. I shaved my head three years ago, and I've been growing it out ever since.
    The dress is super cute, with out without the collar
    -Nicole
    Knit, Nicole, Knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...