Thursday, March 08, 2012

WHAT I WORE : PEACH PENCIL SKIRT

.

I found this peach colored pencil skirt a week back and just knew I had to add it to more wardrobe. It has more of a business lady look but paired with the right top and shoes I knew it could be fun fun! I also love the light coral/peach color and don't own anything in this hue, plus it was a steal at a $1 so I just couldn't pass. The collar I found last month and just got around to running some ribbon thru it. Been wanting to wear it but didn't really know what to pair it with. I figured it didn't hurt to just wear it over my gray tee which then gave it an all different appearance, which I think I like it! On a side note our guest came in to town last night to help with the remodel. I can't wait to see it all come together. I don't want to bore you all with post after post so if you wanna follow on instagram you can see current updates but if not, no biggie either, I will share the final kitchen remodel when it's done back here on the blog hopefully quite soon. Hope you're having a great week!
signature


Gray Top : Thrifted
Skirt : Thrifted & Altered
Collar : Thrifted
Tights : Target

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is SO adorable. I love it...the collar definitely makes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that lace collar. So creative and cute. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! I love the color of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous skirt, I love the color! and your collar is adorable! :)

    xx Olivia
    IWANTTHESESHOES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! Love that color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i reallly love this skirt Sandi. Th colour is great and I love the shape too. And now that your hair is bright and mine is not I feel the pain you once felt ;) You are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and your hair is just too awesome! The collar was such a good score and really does turn a simple tee into a whole new look- very cute with the ribbon. Great score on the skirt too lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...