Sunday, April 15, 2012

6 WEEKS TO A BETTER BLOG / JOIN US ON SILLYGRRL.COM

.

Do you know Sarah, over at SillyGrrl? Well I would surely hope so. If not you need to pop on over to her page and I would suggest pulling up a chair and getting cozy, cause this lady is so multi-talented you'll seriously be in awe. I was honored when she contacted me a bit ago about participating in a blog series she was hosting. She has been planning it all out, and now it's time to finally share her new series titled "6 Weeks to a Better Blog". This series features advice and tips from 20 diverse and talented bloggers and boy are you in for a treat! Each week on SillyGrrl.com we'll share multiple posts to help you take your blog to the next level. Topics will include: finding your blogging voice, connecting with your readers, taking high-quality photos, setting up sponsorships, getting that blog design in order, and much more! Everything kicks off tomorrow, Monday, April 16 and I couldn't be more excited and honored to partake in such in event which I hope you'll join us for. Hope your weekend's been a happy one. ;)
signature

7 comments:

  1. this sounds awesome, i'll definitely check it out! thanks for posting about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, that sounds fun... think I have to join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this will help me restart my blog----can't wait to tune in. Thanks for the heads up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds awesome! It's always nice to see people sharing their know-how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun! I'm definitely going to check it out & can't wait to see what amazing bloggers get to share their tips & tricks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta check that out for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an exciting series! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...