Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT // CHEWBACCA

.

Caity recently contacted me about doodling her Pug, Chewie (Chewbacca). I was overjoyed to hear all about this special pup, and learn of his cute little faces he makes (especially with that tongue) and that he was named after Star War. Awesome, right! The misters childhood dog was a Chewbacca too (chocolate lab though) and I always thought what a great name for a pup but haven't hear it use too much. This Chewie is surely the sweetest lil Pug ever. Enjoy and Happy Tuesday!
signature




CUSTOM PORTRAITS //
Custom pet or person portrait, do you have another idea in mind you'd like me to doodle up. Email me for availability and to discuss what you're dreaming up  adalou1(at)hotmail(dot)com

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these other pet portraits! I'm sure Poppy would be friends with all these sweet pups. You do an amazing job Sandi!
    Abby
    beekneelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! This is so cute! I have come to adore pugs. I never did before, but my friend has one that won my heart over. She would adore this portrait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...