Monday, April 16, 2012

HOME PROJECTS / KITCHEN UPDATE

.

Well I've had a few people request to see what the kitchen looks like now that we got the counters installed. It's still a bit of a work in progress but it's coming along rather nicely. I know we're all really loving it so far. The mister even had time yesterday to rewire the sink pendant (not pictured, sorry) and late last night he got some of the pull handles installed so we can now open drawers a bit easier, woohoo! Excuse the messy wall which waits for tile... I think we're kinda leaning towards a gray but we still need to find some good samples to nail it down. We also did a little house number make over (down bottom) this weekend as our old numbers we yuck yuck! I'll have a DIY on the blog later this week showing how we did that. I'll surely share more photos when the kitchens more complete, until then, feel free to peek in on us over on followgram (instagram updates) #kitchenremodel. Happy Monday! :)
signature
p.s. If you have time make sure to come visit the "6 Weeks to a Better Blog" series, starting on SillyGrrl, it's gonna be awesome! There's a link to the top right sidebar for quick linking access. ;)

12 comments:

  1. OMG! It looks amazing! Congrats to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, so nice to have somewhere to keep your cookbooks in the kitchen too, that's one thing I regret about ours, there is nowhere to keep my cookbooks where they won't get spattered with grease etc. This looks lovely and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what paint color is that? I want it. I need it. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! And Amanda, not to sure if you mean the old green color or the new light blue but it's here >> http://adalouvintage.blogspot.com/search/label/kitchenremodel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks SOOOO great. WE have those handles too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow... it looks amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it :) It looks so clean and sleek. Our kitchen is white and mint green kind of like this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! :) I love that little open shelving space for cookbooks! We ran out of space so I had to stash all my cookbooks away. Its so nice to have them handy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your kitchen is looking great! xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks so great! I'm sure you're pleased. You should be! Those handles are great and add so much to the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how gorgeous! We remodeled our kitchen a few years back, I know how good it feels to finally get the pay off after so much sacrifice & inconvenience. What a difference! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...