Monday, April 23, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS / HOLE PUNCH

.

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. This weekend we were busy with random projects and I found myself starting to prep for my craft fair this June. I am making my own labels, packaging and tags so I found myself using tons of different tools including a variety of hole punches. I love the new hole punch I bought at Michael by Martha Stewart, top left white one. That lady has so many cool items I just wanted to buy them all and I spotted this one yesterday but decided to pass cause I figured who needs so many hole punches... well maybe I do? I secretly wanna go back and buy more. Do you have some fancy hole punches you love? Who are they by and what do they look like? Here's how I've been using mine, simple holes like this or some fun scalloping like this. Oh we also had a little confetti party with the extra's. It was a bunch of fun. Enjoy :)
signature

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea they made fancy hole punches! I don't know why but I have a bit of an obsession with office supplies so I'm pretty sure I'll buy one and probably use it once.
    Abby
    beekneelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have more in a basket I've not instagramed but this is my Martha Stewart set: right here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...