Thursday, April 05, 2012

POINT & CLICK WITH ANNA Z :: SPRING FLOWERS

.

Good day Adalou Vintage readers! I'm Anna Z and have a blog where I share photos of my life. Today, I would like to share a few images and a few photography tips. Now, I still do consider myself an amateur and my photography is still a passionate hobby of mine, so this is all from trial and error and a tiny bit of my own personal opinion. I chose Spring flowers for today's photo post. So many are popping up recently and they're just a little irresistible not to photograph. I own a Canon Digital Rebel XTI. I also own a wide angle macro lens screw on. I use this more often than not! This lens does double duty. It's great for use to capture landscapes and large settings since it allows you to get a wider view and also works well when you want to get up close to shoot detail. Plus, it's super cheap. $11.20 on Amazon people!

I always shoot manual setting, lens included. For this photo, I chose to place the lens as close as I could to the blossoms and then zoomed in and out on the subject stopping every once and awhile and hitting the shutter. The digital screen on your camera can only show so much. I like to take 5-10 pictures of the same subject and then decide later once it's on my larger computer screen, which one is best. You can never take too many pictures! Well, unless you fill up your memory card. But, that's what a back up card is for.

I have also included some of my other favorite photos that I shot yesterday. Let me know what you think! Also, if you have any questions, I would LOVE to answer.

Thank you Sandi for having me! See you for the next photo post.
In the meantime, visit my blog if you would be so kind!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
POINT & CLICK WITH ANNA Z
This is a new series here on the blog. You'll be seeing Anna saying hello from time to time and sharing her photography pointers, tips and tricks, plus giving us a preview of her recent daily photography.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thank you Anna so much for guest posting here today. I had approached Anna about being a contributer on the blog and sharing with us all (myself included) some tips and tricks for daily photo taking. I know I can always use pointers due to I'm fairly photo illiterate and (cough, cough, don't tell anyone) I use the Auto focus feature more than I should but would love to move away from this. So I thought it would be fun for Anna to share her insight on things. Her blog is photography inspired and is filled with some beautiful work. This new series is called "Point & Click with Anna Z" and I hope you'll continue to join us. Happy Thursday! 
signature
All of these lovely images in this series are courtesy off Anna Z 

For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
For Sandi // Point and Click
All of these lovely images in this series are courtesy off Anna Z 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome Anna!!!! I always love seeing your newest photos. That first one is definitely my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am super excited about this series! I love Anna and her photography is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are such beautiful photos! what a great series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for having me! I can't wait for the next post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the bark photo, Anna! Cool! It has such great texture. My favorite, however, is probably the last photo. I love the vividness of the pink. And thanks for the tip on the lens! I've been wanting to get a macro one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with tulips right now, so I love your photo! I also shoot with a Canon Rebl - mine is an XS - and I'll have to look into that macro attachment! I'm so excited to read more of your posts, Anna. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...