Wednesday, April 18, 2012

QUOTES TO LIVE BY // AMONGST THE GREYS

.

I came across this quote a while back and love it! I have a printed copy hanging on my desk wall at work to remind myself to look beyond what is so simple and standard and think outside the box. Push beyond the norm and travel into the grey. So simple, yet so impactful. Looking beyond the black and white isn't always easy but stepping into those shades of grey is actually quite exciting. Do you look straight ahead and follow things to a "T" or do you wonder amongst the grey? Oh and is it "grey" or "gray". Don't tell the "a" but I think I like the "e" a bit more. ;) Happy Wednesday!
signature

Image Source

5 comments:

  1. Great quote indeed :) Thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. needed to hear this today, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that the american way for gray was gray--like a for america and e for the english way. Buuut nobody follows that, and I always use grey, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote and a very important thing to remind myself about now and again. Sometimes it is too easily to get lost in the black and white of situations.

    And I use 'grey' but I think that's the UK spelling whereas "gray" is the American. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the design is very intense! Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...