Wednesday, April 04, 2012

WHAT I WORE : BOW TIE CHECKERED BLOUSE

.

I found this blouse over a week ago while thrifting on sale for 99 cents. Such a steal, I couldn't pass up on and not only was the price perfect but the style is like nothing I own. I loved the sewn in ties to make a bow around the neck. And the tight tapering at the cuff gives the sleeves a little puffy effect. I feel a bit vintage school teacher but I love it! And though it's long sleeved, it's super lightweight cotton, so not only will it get some great use when it's cool layered under things but also thru the whole Summer. Happy Wednesday! :)
signature
blouse //  thrifted
jeans // Target
boots // Nicole Heirloom Walnut
(boots also worn here)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!  FOLLOW ALONG -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

6 comments:

  1. Sandi! I absolutely love this blouse. It's adorable and definitely something I would have in my wardrobe. I am always on the lookout for blouses with bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That. Is. Awesome. I love the bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bowtie shirt and this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :] love that you rocked the "vintage school teacher" look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that top! the bow on it is awesome. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blouse is so cute! and it's awesome that you thrifted it :)

    http://saramadebeth.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...