Friday, May 25, 2012

ARTIST : SAM BARON

.
Sam Baron is a designer and avid lover of food. A self taught artist with an eye for mix mediums and a array of overall interesting subject matters. His collection of glass sausages titled "For Better or Wurst" (above) are amazing. I spotted these a bit back and actually thought it was a digital illustration or painting but until I read a bit more was it then that I realized they were actually all handmade glass creations. Amazing to say the least. Enjoy!
signature
SAM BARON
SITE  //  BLOG

Image Sources
Top Photo  //  Profile Photo  //  Other Images

p.s. did you get yourself signed up for this weeks fabulous giveaway yet?

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...