Thursday, May 10, 2012

ARTISTS // RUSTY CUTS

.

So I've been a huge fan of the handmade sewn works of San Francisco artist Judith, over at Rusty Cuts. Her attention to detail is so pristine and her mix of vintage and new fabrics to create such glorious dresses, styled with an overall vintage feel are just wonderful. I am especially in love with that Star Wars one, up top, and I  the mister's spotted it too and said he'd have to agree it's an awesome piece. Enjoy!
signature
( Handmade Etsy Shop )
All Images Sourced via Rusty Cuts on Etsy
Images  1  /  2  /  3  /  4  /  5

7 comments:

  1. Love the Star Wars one!

    Those are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are so amazing, instantly in love! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the collar and design on the last one, SO great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness a new love interest on Etsy? Thank you so much for the share. What creative looks and I simply can NOT decide between #2 #3 and #5 as my fave :)
    Off to favorite now on etsy and appreciate the intro to a new shop Sandi :)

    @sassydianamarie
    http://sassydianamarie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I have to check out her work on Etsy! Very cute! I love the style, and the fantastic fabric pairings! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love number 3!! That color combo is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful, each one truly is like a piece of add! love how it's the complete opposite of just a plain colored top, which is always me default for a pretty skirt.
    http://dusanabotswana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...