Thursday, May 03, 2012

CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT // JACK & FIONA

.
I just finished up some custom pup portraits for the lovely Amanda over at Apple Blue. Her families pups are so precious and have such character. I love Jack's (the Labradoodle, above) curly hair, and Fiona's (the Schnauzer, below) face is so expressive and those eyebrow are wonderful. We couldn't be more happy with how they both turned out. Aren't these two so cutest! Enjoy :)
signature

CUSTOM PORTRAITS //
Want a custom pet or person portraits, do you have another idea in mind you'd like me to doodle up. Email me for availability and to discuss what you're dreaming up adalou1(at)hotmail(dot)com

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...