Friday, May 18, 2012

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PENNY!

.

Time fly's by in the blink of an eye and somehow this little lady is 2 today! Two going on 15 at times, but I'll take 2 as long as I possibly can. She's at such a fun age where she follows her big brother everywhere, has her own opinion about things, loves to help, give hugs and kisses and even screams like a wild child in excitement over sometimes nothing. She's the comedian of our little family with the best personality, silly faces and spunk of any kid I've seen. We love this girl so much! Today we're doing a little bit of driving on a mini day trip if you will to a new state zoo. She's a huge animal lover so hopefully we're going to have a bunch of fun! Happy Birthday sweet Penny, I hope todays as special as you are to us. Love, Mommy

Hope all you lovely people have a wonderful and relaxing weekend. I'm taking the weekend off from blogging to catch up on a few things and I suggest you do the same. Enjoy some outside time if it's nice where you are and I'll see Monday :)  Oh and don't forget to get yourself signed up for the SwimSpot giveaway as you only have a few days left to win yourself a stylish new Summer swimsuit ;)
signature

14 comments:

  1. So sweet! And she is the spittin' image of her mama--


    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute happy birthday penny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the little lady! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute post. Happy birthday Penny. I hope you guys have a lovely time at the zoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little Penny! Happy birthday to her! I hope her day is amazing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to her! I hope you have a great time with her party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet.. she's pretty and cute.. happy birthday for her. :)

    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! What a cutie. I remember my sister at age 2 and the tons of opinions. Ahhh! haha :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable little munchkin! :) Happy Happy Birthday to Penny! :)
    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous little gal! Penny is such a lovely name, we would have liked it if we had a girl, but with our last name being Penrose.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    toni xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks all you lovely ladies, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope Penny had a wonderful birthday weekend celebration!!! I can't believe she is 2 already! Where does the time go. Love you guys and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday Penny! Two is a big year for a little girl. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...