Monday, May 07, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS / TIN BIRD PINS

.
Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a great weekend. We were busy, busy, busy, over yonder and working away on crafting projects and house organizing. We're taking a real good look at things with our current home situation, which we're on the verge of out growing our tiny home and we've been trying to re-evaluate a few changes need to be made. We are eagerly awaiting news from a contractor about expanding but in the mean time we're staring this Friday on "project downsize"! I'm excited and super nervous for a change but we're needing our home to start feeling more organized than it currently is. With the thought of change at hand I want to let you know that as we clean and purge, I can't just toss stuff, so I have decided some of my collection may slowly need new homes and you may be seeing things offered here on the blog, in a separate pop up window, like and online mini shop. I'll make note of these things when they become available, as I'm sure a few people would be curious over a few things; but back to todays collection. Todays little collection is of 3 mini Tin Bird Pins. I only found these 3 while treasure hunting last summer and I was curious if there were others in this series and if you look down bottom, you'll see a photo I found on another blog elsewhere showcasing more of these lovelies. I'm not to sure if I'll ever come across more but I just love these 3 which are happily hanging out on our dresser tucked within some little twigs in a vase. The twigs kinda look like trees so they are happily perch there. I don't know to much about them other than they are tin brooches from Japan. Aren't they darling though. Enjoy and Happy Mini Collections Monday :) 
signature
3 Top Images via Me  //  Bottom Image Source

4 comments:

  1. Hey! amazing pictures they are! I like it. thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty bird pins!

    Good luck with the downsize. That can always be such a hard task to achieve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...