Monday, May 14, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS / WOODEN SPOOLS

.

I mentioned prior (here) that I had a mini problem collecting wooden spools. I have... oh ya know, a good couple dozen. I just can't seem to part with them, they don't really make wooden spools anymore and now a days they are all cheap plastic which when I buy them for sewing purposes I just chuck the spool after it's empty. But these... well... I'm not to sure what to do with them but they are quite a pair, part of a much larger collection. This small handful hangs out in the dining room on the curio cabinet just sitting nicely, occasionally collecting dust. Did I say dust, I ment love, collection love. ;) Do you collect wooden spools, is that odd? I also have a giveaway up for you lovely people at 9am which you're going to want to come back and see. Happy Mini Collection Monday!
signature

1 comment:

  1. I don't collect them, but I've saved the only 3 I've ever had. My dad got me a vintage sewing box a while back and it had 3 spools in it. They are awesome looking. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...