Tuesday, May 29, 2012

TAKE TEN TUESDAYS : THE COLOR BROWN 1

.
I have a thing for color and items being arranged in tonal order. I love seeing things lined up all pretty in rainbow colors and I feel not only, can things look pretty this way, but they can remain so organized while doing so. Grouping liked colored together can add a sense of calm to clutter. About our tiny home which is packed with tiny treasures we've grouped liked items by size, style, what the item is (like a collection of camera's sits together) or in color order. A grouping of the color brown, one of my favorite colors. Happy Take Ten Tuesdays!
signature

Image Sources 
1.) Chair  //  2.) Vespa  //  3.) Leather Bag  //  4.) Moccasins  //  5.) Bird No.8  //  6.) Suitcases
7.) Popsicles  //  8.) Thread Holder (DIY)  //  9.) Woven Oxford  //  10.) Burberry Bag

4 comments:

  1. lovely man`s shoes, My hasbend likes such a style!!! But I say him not to wear them. Now I`ll say him it`s OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those popsicles remind me of rootbeer popsicles they used to have around when I was a kid...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vespa is all types of amazing! I'd love to ride it while carrying the Burberry Bag *dreaming* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would pretty much take one of all of these! I love brown and wood! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...