Wednesday, May 02, 2012

WHAT I WORE // SOCKS & SIDEWAYS PONYTAILS

.

A month back Rebecca from over at Manzanita contacted me to mention that she created a scalloped crocheted sock and named it after me. I was honor, and still am, and just loved the sock so much that I ended up with not one but 2 fabulous pairs and a sweet bow barrette. Today (well yesterday) I was wearing one of these pair and let me tell you they are amazing! So comfy, delicate and sweet looking, and crocheted to perfection. If you want a pair yourself, she is offering up these wonderful handmade socks at her shop, where you may also customize them to the color of your choice. Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
signature
gray top //  thrifted
vintage bow // thrifted
plaid skirt // thrifted and altered
belt // previously owned
scalloped socks // c/o Manzanita
oxford shoes // thrifted
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

THANKS FOR READING!  FOLLOW ALONG -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

8 comments:

  1. Those socks are seriously so cool! I love your outfit

    Yellow Elephant Clothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so lovely sandi! they are perfect for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh those socks are lovely! You are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute!! headin' over to check 'em out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, you are adorable Sandi! Naturally she'd name the cutest socks ever after you. It just makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those socks are so adorable! As are you ponytails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that shirt! I've been becoming a huge fan of grey lately. I also totally dig that side pony. And of course, those socks are SO precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...