Friday, May 25, 2012

WHAT I WORE : THE YELLOW BLUE ROCK WALL

.
Over work lunch breaks lately I've been exploring outdoors. It's been beautiful (in the high 80's here) so I shot a few photos of this dress and stylish shoes c/o Nicole. Now no filters were used on the photos (pictured here) but, depending where I stood the lighting reflected bluer or browns and yellows. Isn't that cool? I'm loving the yellow tone ones the best. I hope you all have a lovely day. Happy Friday! 
signature

dress //  c/o Pussycat Vintage (thanks Nicole)
earrings // thrifted   belt // thrifted
shoes// thrifted thanks to Nicole again
tights // oh wait, those are my untanned  pale legs, ha!


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


THANKS FOR READING!  FOLLOW ALONG -  RSS  //  BLOGLOVIN'  //   GFC
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

4 comments:

  1. you are so cute! love the dress and the collar so much. i love when pictures come out a little on the vintage side with little to no work involved!
    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage dress paired with boots. :) One of my favorite combos. :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this! I'm just so glad that you love these pieces!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...