Wednesday, June 06, 2012

ARTIST : DENISE NESTOR

.
Denise Nestor is a graphic designer & illustrator living in Dublin, Ireland. Her realistic rendered illustrations are amongst my favorite, and I really love how she's tied the pops of color and subtle line work throughout her pieces. To see more of her fabulous work click here. Enjoy!
signature
DENISE NESTOR
SITE  //  FLICKR  //  BLOG

All Images Sourced Here. Titles for above piece below.
1.) Wreath (for dad) 2.) Rabbit Mask  3.) James 4.) Lepus

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love how simple they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I am instantly in love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These illustrations are just awesome, thanks so much for sharing <3

    Hope you have a beautiful day(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...