Monday, June 11, 2012

BENANDI SHOP UPDATE TODAY AT 930AM CST

.
Happy Monday sweet friends! Just a quick little update that today at 930am CST there will be items popping into the Benandi handmade shop. A few snapshots of what's to come. Please keep in mind I'm a one woman show so if the updates running a couple minutes late it's due to uploading or behind the scenes stuff, but I will tweet out messages as they all go live. Thanks so much again for all your support and I'll be back shortly with a Mini Monday Collection.
signature

0 Lovely Comments (Thank You!):

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...