Thursday, June 28, 2012

BLOG NEWS : A LITTLE REFRESH

.


It was time for a little change. Something cleaner. Something with larger photos. Something new. I think most artist have a tendency to start changing things about in their head and trying to make things better. I started slowly working on this a month ago and wanted to share it sooner but it kept changing from what I had envisioned to be a cluttered mess. It took some time and thinking but I'm happy with how it ended up. I hope you'll be able to find things easier. I had a few of you ask "well how can I see what you wrote about this month" well, short and sweet I changed the archives and now it's all listed out for you to read thru. If you don't care for the list you can shrink it, but it's all still there if you need it. The older work here on the blog will stay the sizes it was first created at but as I move forth the new stuff you see will be formated a bit large which I hope you enjoy. I still have a few more tweaks behind the scenes but all in all it's done. So do you like the new space? Do some peeking around and let em know what you think. If something's you're hunting for is missing let me know to so I can figure out where to add it for quick access for you. Enjoy and Happy Thursday! :)
signature
p.s. I'll be back after lunch with your custom doodle giveaway winner. ;)

12 comments:

  1. Love it, especially the header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! the new header is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I love the colors in the header, so fresh and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I love the new look! It looks so great. Honestly, great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the yellow! And your new tagline is perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! I'm always a fan of bigger photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks soooooo great Sandi!! So very you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fabulous Sandi! Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks super-lovely! :) That pattern up top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks it's one of my illustrations :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...