Friday, June 29, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME?

.

I'm not to sure how it's already here but it is. And I assure you, I don't feel a day over 21... though I'm double this minus a dozen plus one. Did I loose ya yet, did you figure it out? I stopped keeping track of my age years ago due to... I don't know why... but I did. Now I don't mind getting older, and I surely don't feel that old, but I never cared to announce my birthday to people. I'm not the party type, and being a Summer baby, well I was always out of school then and skipped right over it seems. So fast forward to today with me not keeping track and it doesn't seem like anything new. No number tracking can be confusing though, especially when a friend mentions " do you have birthday plans" "and how old are you again?" I won't lie, the first thing I did (while on the phone with her) was googled "if you were born in "blank" how old would you be". True story. Needless to say I quickly figured out my age again for today... but today, today's just another day. A day to eat cupcakes my kiddos made me and spend time with my family doing something we all love. I'm sure it will be happy non the less. Happy Friday sweet sweet friends, I'll be sure to eat some extra cupcakes for you :)
signature

p.s. I'm glad I'm not a piece of cheese or else I'd be a wee bit smeeeelllly. ;)

p.s.s. If ya missed this morning's "Weekly Wrap" you can check it out here.

IMAGE SOURCE

18 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Cupcakes. Nom Nom Nom!

    Happy Birthday lady!!


    -V
    http://unfairytaleadventuresofanerdyzombie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday lady!!! I am loving the new blog design! xoxoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks sweet friend, have a great day :)

      Delete
  3. Happiest day, Sandi!! Eat a cupcake for me, indeed. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Sandi!
    Lots of love from London!

    xxx

    ettas-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i forgot we share a birthday! happy day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 21st birthday! ;)
    hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday ! To the sweetest Daughter ever. We love you very much. Love ,Mom & Dad xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday Sandi, hope you eat as many cupcakes as you want and you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday & cute new blog layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest of happy birthdays Sandi! Eat lots of cupcakes and you know what? Sometimes the best cheeses are the smelliest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a very happy birthday!

    I feel the same way! Celebrating always seems like more of an afterthought, but at least it's another excuse to get together with my family, so it's not all bad. This year I'm planning low-key celebrations all weekend! Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet girl (a little late but filled with joy and happy wishes none-the-less!!!!!).
    I too keep forgetting how old I am. I'm way older than you (i *think*....i got confused with your little trick up there haha). There was one year I thought I was an entire year older than I am. Whuh? I still feel 28. I don't feel 21, haha.

    anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...