Friday, June 01, 2012

JEWELRY I'M LOVING : LOVE SEXTON

.
Happy June 1st sweet friends!!! Can you believe that it's June already. Bonkers! I mean where has the last 6 months of this year gone? Either way I wanted to share with you an all new "Jewelry I'm Loving" post as I spotted these fabulous earrings a while back and have been wanting a pair ever since. They are by a talented etsy artisan, shop Love Sexton and I want every pair. Pop on over and check out the whole collection yourself, I'm sure you'll love them too. I'm busy bee over here today packaging and shipping orders from the 50% Sale, getting everything ready for my show this weekend, and hanging with the kiddos too, so I may be missing in action some but I'll be around instagram and twitter if you'd care to say hello. I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead of you. Take care.
signature

Images credit via Love Sexton (etsy)

5 comments:

  1. I recently saw this shop, and it's just amazing. :) What a talented lady! Good luck with your show this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I keep see those all over the internet and I love them a little more each time...Officially WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gold with the bright colors, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove these earrings! Thanks for sharing!

    Abby
    beekneelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...