Monday, June 18, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS : BANGLES

.

So I own a rather large collection of bracelets; but do to the fact you can only where one or maybe two at a time I don't get around to wearing all the fancier ones I'd love too style. But bangles... I can always where bangles. I've slowly acquired this collection over a period of years. Some from friends, some spotted at a thrift store at the bottom of a misc. junk basket and 2 where even scored from a lovely older lady at a church rummage sales. I love how simple and practical they are but then paired with something dresser they have a whole new feel. With bangles I can wear a handful plus and not feel that my arm is over done. Do you wear/own any bangles? Happy Monday sweet friends!
signature

2 comments:

  1. I love bangles! One of my favourites, a little silver one, recently snapped and I've been feeling 'naked' without it ever since.

    You collection is wonderfully colourful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isobel has an impressive collection of thrifted bangles. She's really good at spotting bakelite, actually!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...