Monday, June 11, 2012

MINI COLLECTIONS : MYCOLOGIST FIELD GUIDE (MUSHROOMS)

.
Well todays mini collection is a doodled one, which I'm loving. I have been on a mushroom kick lately since we've been spotting them pop up in our yard a lot. I'm thinking it's due to the watery weather, but I could be wrong. Did you know there's like a gillion type of mushrooms out there though? Who knew, I surely didn't. If you're thrown for a loop by the word "mycologist" it's the term, for mushroom expert. But I'm no mushroom expert, though I've researched the one's I truly love. I've been doodling them for a while now and finally decided on a little collection print for all of these lovelies. There's a shop update this morning and this one just may happen to be over there too. Happy Monday, hope your weekend was wonderful. :)
signature
Spotted by the boy in our back yard last week. Aren't they fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. I'm mad about mushrooms (we don't get them here in the UK til later in the season, though lord knows it's been wet enough recently!) so I absolutely love your drawings. We go collecting them in late summer/autumn. My boy loves finding edible ones - we've been on a course so we know what's safe and what isn't - but I just like identifying them. They're so strange and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sandi! You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say this might be my favorite doodle of yours so far. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...