Sunday, June 24, 2012

MUSIC : THE LUMINEERS

.

Do you know of The Lumineers? Maybe yes? Well, if you don't, let me tell you, this band of 3 amazingly talented members has the best American folk rock art sound to them that I could listen over and over all day... Ok and maybe I lately, literally have. But, I had heard this one song on the radio a few times, it was so catchy and it had a nice little chorus to it. I finally caught the name and ask the mister about it, and go figure he had already been listening to it on his iPod. That guy, he's always so up to date on tunes before me. I hope you like their tunes and much as I do. Hope you're weekends going well, and Happy Sunday!
signature

THE LUMINEERS
OFFICIAL SITE  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK

IMAGE SOURCES
TOP PHOTO  //  PHOTO 2  //  YOUTUBE VIDEO  //   PHOTO 4  //  PHOTO 5

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to this group- loved the song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...