Thursday, June 21, 2012

POINT & CLICK WITH ANNA Z : CITYSCAPES

.
Happy Thursday all! Today I'm sharing a few city scape photos. The featured photo was taken last September in Denver. Thanks to my wonderful friends who work for a couple different airlines, I was able to fly on a buddy pass out to Denver for my birthday. It was such a wonderful trip! One of the best times to shoot a city scape is during twilight hours (sunrise/sunset). A tripod can also help! Make sure you take the image with room to spare, just in case you need to crop later. Keeping the sun behind you is another helpful tip...if you don't do this, you'll know. Thanks again Sandi for letting me share some city scape images. I appreciate it. In the meantime, please stop by and visit my blog. Thank you!
~ Anna
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
POINT & CLICK (A PHOTO SERIES) WITH ANNA Z
This series brought to you by Anna Z and it offers readers her personal advice for photography pointers plus gives us all a lovely preview of her photographic works. To see more of Anna's Point & Click series here or visit her beautiful blog over here.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Thanks so much Anna and Happy Thursday sweet friends!
signature

2 comments:

  1. wow Its a Very nice Photographs of Denver. It is a Very Beautiful Place and Thank you so much for sharing this Beautiful Photograph with us. I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, what a cute series! :) And I love the pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment, I so appreciate it. Please be oh so sweet while commenting, as rude messages will be removed upon moderation. Thank you kindly, xo :) s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...